Goat fencing

Asked June 8, 2018, 9:36 AM EDT

I was told that there may be grant money available for fencing for goats. Is this the case and what do I need to do. Thanks Steven Ashford

Bullitt County Kentucky agriculture bullitt county kentucky funds to assist with fencing

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Bullitt County Extension Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Darold J Akridge

Extension Agent
Agriculture and Natural Resources
phone: (502) 543-2257
fax: (502) 543-6940