What kind of spider is this?

The closest thing resembling this spider I have found online is the sac spider. Everytime I Google "small white spider on gardenia tree" spider mites come up which look nothing like this. I need to know if it is ok to leave it, if it will actually benefit my precious tree or if I need to send it packing! I have notice that it stays under the white flower. It may move when iilook at it and move things around but everyrime I check in on the little booger, he's right back against the flower. Is it a coincidence or is this spider white b/c gardenia blooms are usually thier home? Thank in advance and hope to hear from anyone who may know soon!

Nelson County Kentucky

It looks to be one of the many Crabspiders we have in our area. They come in all kinds of colors. Most spiders are predators and cause no harm to anything other than other spiders and insects. If you need more information on this email me at robsmith@uky.edu