Court Yard Garden at an Elementary School in Bloomington

Asked May 29, 2018, 9:54 PM EDT

Hello! We have a beautiful space that is incredibly over grown and needs some professional advice to make it look beautiful! We want to the space to be used and at the moment we are at a loss at what to do with the area. I would love some advice for the space and guidance on where to start! Thank you for your time! Emily Smeltzer Grade 5 teacher Oak Grove Elementary (612) 636-7527

Hennepin County Minnesota landscape design garden design

1 Response

Hennepin County master gardeners may be willing to help. To find out, direct your question to:

University of Minnesota Extension Master Gardener Program — Hennepin County
479 Prairie Center Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Office Hours: 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday
Phone: (612) 596-2110
Fax: (952) 828-7280

Program Coordinator
Terry Straub
Phone: (612) 596-2130

Otherwise, garden and landscape design professionals provide the help you need for a fee. Some of these professionals work for major garden centers such as Gertens and Bachman's. Others are self employed and advertise their services online on in such publications as Northern Gardener magazine published by the Minnesota Horticultural Society.