non blooming hydrangea

I have three hydrangea plants, one blooms every year, two, which are planted in other place, haven't bloomed since I planted them three yrs. ago. Could it be my soil, that is the problem?

Baltimore County Maryland hydrangea no bloom shrub

Some reasons for few or no bloom include improper pruning, cold damage which kills flower buds but often not leaf buds so you have a living plant with lush foliage but no flowers, (site may be more susceptible to cold), and too much nitrogen fertilizer.
You did not mention the type of hydrangeas you have. If you have Hydrangea macrophylla, bigleaf hydrangea, the most common type, this can be susceptible to cold damage. We did have some late spring cold snaps this year.

Some of the newer cultivars like “Endless Summer” bloom on both old and new wood, so if winter damaged, you may have summer blooms. You may want to look for this type of hydrangea.

Since one is making blooms, and are just maybe 7-8 ft. away from the one that is making blooms, I'm assuming that it's because of too much nitrogen fertilizer, so I guess I'll try to fix that. Thank you for the response, and the next plant I buy will be "Endless Summer". I appreciate your timely answer.