posioned trees

Asked May 21, 2018, 3:52 PM EDT

we had a petroleum spray last year to control weeds, now my trees won't bloom, look stunted, will they come back next year? what to do?

Thurston County Washington

1 Response


Please contact your local Master Gardener clinic. A trained master gardener will be able to answer your question. If you are a commercial grower, the agricultural faculty can assist you. In both cases, they will want a sample, the name of the tree and know what was sprayed. To contact the Extension Office and Master Gardeners in Thurston County, visit: