Revive trees and eradicate weeds

My trees are browning and aren't growing fully at the bottom. My grass has little blue flowers, clovers,etc type weeds intermixed within. What do you suggest to resolve thesa problems?

Baltimore County Maryland deer damage trees

It looks like the bottom on these evergreens were browsed by deer. If so there will be little or no regeneration of growth and this does look like classic deer damage. So that is unfortunate.
As far as the weeds, you can spray the ones in your lawn with a liquid broadleaf weed herbicide. There are many on the market. Use according to the label directions. The weeds around your HVAC unit look pretty thick. Those may need to be treated with a non-selective herbicide that contains glyphosate. That will, however, kill the grass too.
You can then replant with grass seed or create a bed and mulch the area around the unit.
dr