how to report hive of japenese hornets are

Asked May 15, 2018, 11:54 AM EDT

where do i report japense hornets hive in ky

Magoffin County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Magoffin County Extension Office for assistance.

Courtney A Jenkins

Extension Agent
Agriculture and Natural Resources
phone: (606) 349-3216
fax: (606) 349-7303