Red Leaves on Herbs

My Moldavian Balm, Lemon Balm, Lemon Catnip, Oregano, and cilantro are turned red on their leaves starting with the backs, my basil is also starting to look bad with browning silky feeling leaves. They are all outside in full sun in a bed.I planted these all a few weeks ago

Armstrong County Pennsylvania

In Carbon County, it's been too cold for tender plants. We've had heavy rain and low night time temperatures. I would suggest covering the plants until the weather warms up for good. You can try using sheer curtains from Walmart or a similar store, or you can buy what is called "row cover" that is designed to protect plants against the weather. You can poke sticks in the ground to lift the cover so it doesn't rest directly on the plant. Another cover I like to use is paint strainer mesh bags from a home improvement store. Any of these things can protect your plants a bit until the cool weather is finally gone.