Peace Lily repotted - now wilting

I recently repotted a peace lily. It was healthy - flowering now and again. It would wilt between waterings. I split and repotted the plant (new potting soil) both plants are now wilting and seeming to not be coming back. The stalks/stems are not standing up as they used to, some are turning yellow. I just read that they like indirect light (I will ensure that). Any other suggestions?

Montgomery County Maryland peace lily houseplant peace lily wilting after transplanting peace lily wilting

Peace lilies should not wilt between watering unless the soil is becoming much too dry. They do not like dry soil and should be watered as soon as about the top 1/2-1" gets dry. Every time it wilts, it stresses the plant.

Wilting is caused by underwatering or overwatering. Keep the soil moist but not soggy. Soggy soil saturates the soil to the point that it squeezes out all the oxygen that is between soil particles. Roots need oxygen. Otherwise they get rot. Plants like well-drained soil that is about as moist as a wrung-out sponge. You can pull the plants out of the soil to see if the roots are black (rotting) or white (healthy.)

Peace lily - still not much progress from my repotting. I've been keeping it moist and out of direct sun.
Any help you can provide would be most welcome!
Thank you
Mitchell

It looks like the peace lilies are going through transplant shock. When repotting you are using new soil, new location, the roots may have been injured and unable to supply water to the plant, do not overwater, etc.
All you can do is wait for new growth. Take a look at the link from Clemson for care of peace lily https://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheet/peace-lily/

Thank you again for the information. It's been several weeks since I repotted (split from one into two pots). I also used new potting soil and put stones in the bottom to make sure it doesn't retain water.
Further thoughts?
Mitchell

Sometimes stones can actually prevent water from draining from containers and we don't recommend that they be used. If you want to give them another chance you need to take them out of the containers, remove the stones and replant.

dr