Ash tree save/treat?

I have a mature ash tree with lower limbs damaged by the emerald ash borer (D-shapped exit holes). The crown still looks good. I started treating the tree two years ago with Bonide Annual Tree and Shrub Insect control (~1.5% Imidacloprid) root drench. I would like to save the tree. I want to have the obviously dead limbs removed and the tree treated by injection if possible. Recommendations on this course of action and who should I contact for the the work? Tree has a trunk ~ 21/2 feet in diameter and is about 60 feet high.

Howard County Maryland emerald ash borer invasives ash tree dying tree emerald ash borer treatment ash tree worth treating

It looks like this tree has already lost much of its canopy and a lot of the rest is thinning, on the way to dying. Ashes don't recover well with over 10% canopy loss, so we can't recommend treatment.
Please read through our webpage on EAB and particularly the links which deal with treatment and deciding whether to treat or remove trees: https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/invasives/emerald-ash-borer