Heuchera spot

I've got a reccurent problem in my hosta. The symptoms are red spots on leaves that become greater when plant grow. It happen evry year in the same variety of hosta... Georgia peach. I treated it with many kind of pesticides on that and anything works. Do you know what should it be?

Oregon houseplants

Thank you for contacting us about your Heuchera. To my eye your plant problem looks more like a fungal or bacterial infection. Wet weather and overcrowding can contribute to this problem, as can overwintering of disease in fallen plant material. If you can ensure good air circulation between plants that should help as will clean up of fallen material. I believe you have a rust. I am including a link to a PNW Handbook article about Heuchera problems. It includes images of several issues. Please take a look and see if any of them match your plant. The article gives information about cultural and chemical control. Hope this answers your question.
https://pnwhandbooks.org/plantdisease/host-disease/coral-bells-heuchera-spp-leaf-spots

Maybe it's a kind of rust, but I don't have any symptom below leaves. Sure that Botrytis was present this year too. So, I have some new ways to see my problem. Thanks for the answner.