Food Safety Contact Person

Asked May 10, 2018, 12:47 PM EDT

If CSU is part of the Western National Food Safety Coordination Center, who is your contact person?


1 Response

Colorado is involved with the Western Regional Center to Enhance Food Safety.
You can contact me -
Here is the link to the Center -
If you have a specific question about produce safety in Colorado, here is a link to
CSU's produce safety website -
If you have a general question about food safety, here is a link to CSU Farm to Table Food Safety -
I hope this information is helpful.