Blue Berry Bushes

I have 3 blue berry bushes. Last year was their first year in my yard. I had a lovely amount of bloom last year and this year. When the flowers died back, so did the whole cluster and they all drop off with a bare stem left. I ended up with 4 berries last year and it's happening again this year.

Lane County Oregon blueberries

The images suggest mummy berry but your observations indicate the potential for more serious issues. Are the 3 plants the same or different? It takes two different cultivars to pollinate each other. If they are all the same then you will get little to no fruit.
Next, what is the pH of your soil? Blueberries need a very acid pH much like Rhododendrons and Azaleas. Should be between 4.5 and 5.5 and will not do well in normal soil found in your location.
The mummy berry is a possible issue but not likely with new plantings. It is a fungal problem but you should still get some kind of crop if the above things are all correct.