My Golden Sickness

My Golden Plum developed a serious health problem last year immediately after the blossom. The foliage began to form, but shortly after and within just days the blossoms and foliage was destroyed. I took responsibility for this because I missed my dormant spraying, but the problem has now returned with the spraying being preformed through the winter. Please know that this is a very mature tree with a history of abundant yields and seeing it like this sickens me more than the tree!

Curry County Oregon

Hello and thanks for contacting AAE. We are working on getting somebody who is more knowledgeable in the area of fruit trees to answer your question. If you could send more info and pictures and perhaps contact the Extension Office in Curry County by emailing scott.thiemann@oregonstate.edu, we might be able to provide you some more exacting support and thorough response.