My 5 year old blue spruce has been getting weak since spring of 2016. I have...

My 5 year old blue spruce has been getting weak since spring of 2016. I have a very bad cancer for many years and couldn’t go out side since the tree started to loose it,s needles! ( man.. I wrote such a funny and detailed question about it and I forgot to send it and it disapeared . I am so upse! ) so, I will try be short on this one! ;-) Anyways, 2 years or longer, the tree has being suffering... branches dead, covered off green stuff, mold half down of the tree is almost naked but the ends are growing and some new buds inside. I found also the famous cocoons ( that I don’t know the name of it but I took them off from an arbovitae in the front yard and the tree is fine now.) I am going to see if icanget the pics through and you may can tell e what to do to make the poor thing better! :-) ;-) Thanks

Boone County Kentucky blue spruce boone county kentucky horticulture

Hi,

I think your problem deserves a site visit. I would be happy to arrange a time next week

when I can come to your home and look at the tree.

Please call me at 859-586-6101 and provide your address. Thanks