Correct Weed ID: Lady's Thumb & Galium Aparine?

Two new weeds have shown up in my woods and I wonder if I have them correctly identified. The possible Lady's Thumb has an unfamiliar leaf shape (I do already have some oriental lady's thumb or smartgrass with their longer narrower leaves). Brand new to me is the possible Galium (cleaver?). It's still young and doesn't seem to have characteristic 'stickness' yet. Although both are currently moderately attractive, I assume they are invasive and I should pull them. (Right now, I am after the garlic mustard and the stilt grass will be showing up soon, sigh).

Montgomery County Maryland invasives natives persicaria virginiana native weeds ladys thumb galium aparine

Persicaria virginina is a native plant and can be allowed to grow in natural areas. http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?taxonid=291626 Deer don't eat it, so it is probably spreading faster than in the past. It's one of the few plants that will grow on forest floors and not get eaten.

The galium is not native and should be removed.