mulch for vegetable garden

I have always used salt hay (marsh hay) to mulch around my vegetable plants for years. It doesn't germinate and lightens the soil but really keeps the weeds down. My question is can you tell me where I can buy marsh hay now that Alexander's in Newark closed and NO ONE else seems to have it. If not, can you tell me what to use as mulch, other than grass clippings, for a 15' square vegetable garden.

New Castle County Delaware soil mulch soil testing vegetable garden vegetable gardening

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.