high school diploma; replacement

Asked April 24, 2018, 1:25 PM EDT

High school diploma, lost. Replacement(duplicate?) Is there an easy way to obtain a high school diploma duplicate? How?

Cumberland County North Carolina

1 Response


You can obtain a duplicate high school diploma by contacting the Board of Education's Central Records office in the county that you received your diploma. The Central Records Office in Cumberland County is 910-678-2501.

Thank you for contacting Cumberland County Cooperative Extension.