Wheezing/coughing 10 day old chicks

I have 22 Icelandic chicks that I bred and hatched on my property. I've had the adults for 2 years and have had chickens in the same location for 15+ years. The chicks are less than 2 weeks old and have been developing a wheezing sound accompanied by coughing or sneezing. They extend their necks to breath in. They seem active and run to the mother hen when she calls them for food but I don't know how much they're eating. 4 have died and more are showing the symptoms now. I have not seen any discharge from the nostrils or eyes. None of my adult flock are showing signs of illness, other than appearing to molt and stopping egg production in the past 2 weeks. They are vigorously foraging and not having respiratory symptoms. Thank you for your help.

Washtenaw County Michigan

Contact Dr. Mick Fulton, Avian Pathologist, at MSU. His phone number is (517) 353-3701.