Seeking for anyone familiar with agricultural lighting technology

Hi, My name is Chen Huo, a phd student from Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. One of our industry partner, Green Energy Corp is seeking for researcher who is familiar with agricultural lighting technology. Please contact me if you know someone who does, and I would like to share more details. Best regards, and thanks for your time, Chen

Benton County Oregon greenhouse production lighting

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.