I'm searching for the following 3 sources of information. #1. Extension...

Asked April 19, 2018, 3:45 PM EDT

I'm searching for the following 3 sources of information. #1. Extension Bulletin #482, entitled "The Ohio Drainage Law Petition Procedure" #2. Extension Bulletin #606, "Conservation Improvement Project through Soil and Water Conservation Districts" #3. Extension Bulletin #822, "Ohio's Drainage Laws"- an overview. These 3 sources of information was available from the OSU Extension. I contacted the OSU Extension office in Clark County and the lady told me that they didn't have them. I have included the page and the info that was located at the bottom of the page on this site regarding these Bulletin's #482, #606, and #822. These were issued by the OSU Extension office I presume. Thank you.

Clark County Ohio

1 Response

Hello & thank you for contacting OSU Extension for research-based information.

Unfortunately the bulletins you have requested are outdated and no longer available but I am referring you to our Ag Law website as a wonderful resource and specifically, the Water Law page of that site: https://farmoffice.osu.edu/our-library/water-law.

You should be able to find the information you are seeking on this page but if not, you can reach out to Peggy Kirk Hall, Assistant Professor and Director, Agricultural & Resource Law Program at hall.673.osu.edu or Ellen Essman, Law Fellow at essman.23@osu.edu for additional information or to have your questions answered.

Kind regards,
Teresa Funk