Unknown perennial or bulb?

I planted this 3 years ago and it has yet to bloom. It has surfaced in an adjacent location but still no bloom! Can you possibly tell me what it is so perhaps I can find out how to help it bloom? I know it is not a daffodil, as some friends are suggesting . Thanks very much if you can ID it!

Baltimore County Maryland bulbs flower identification flowers: annuals and herbaceous perennials naked ladies amaryllis belladonna

If these are current photos, this may be Naked Ladies, popular name for Amaryllis belladonna. These bulbs grow foliage in spring which goes dormant over the summer. Tall pink lily-like flowers emerge in late summer-early fall, with no leaves. Very fun plants.

If you've had them for a while with no flowers, the bulbs may have needed a few years to bulk up enough to produce flowers. Let them die back, note the location, and look for flowers later in the year.