How tobecaretaking for my sister 66 yrs old she has heart failure just had stints put in both legs c

Asked April 13, 2018, 3:34 PM EDT

My sis is 66 yrs i move her me for since 2008 her health has gotten worse i work to make ends meet how do i can get get help to be her caretaker i take time off from work for her surgery and any needs dr appts etc.. help

Hamilton County Tennessee

1 Response

There should’ve services available in your community. A place to start is You could try dialing 211, a service designed to help identify services available in your county.