I looked on ohioline and I think this is Black Knot. It's on a backyard plum...

I looked on ohioline and I think this is Black Knot. It's on a backyard plum tree in about 4 places. I've cut it off. Please advise if I'm correct. Also, how can I get Bulletin 780 about controlling diseases which is referenced in PLPATH-FRU-31? Thanks.

Cuyahoga County Ohio

This is a really good question. Indeed, based on the picture you included the disease present in your backyard plum appears to be Black Knot. It also appears you have taken the proper corrective action by pruning out the infected areas.
You also asked how to obtain Bulletin 780. The title of that bulletin is Controlling Diseases and Insects in Home Fruit Plantings. It is available at the OSU Extension E-Store which can be accessed at estore.osu-extension.org. I located it by entering "Bulletin 580, Controlling Diseases and Insects in Home Fruit Plantings" in the search area.
I hope this answers your question and I also hope you have a great spring. Hopefully, the weather will settle down and improve soon!