A weird rock

Hi, so ive had this rock for 8 years, I found it in my backyard in Ontario. But this rock looks like a geode, but completly different. It's not hollow on the inside and it' sa very hard and strong rock... whenever I look at the rock it reminds me of a crystal... I also kinda broke the rock

Outside United States rocks and minerals rock identification geology

What a great find! It's not a geode. It appears that it's a combination of quartz and a metallic mineral which usually indicates hydrothermal alteration of the original rock, sometimes related to metamorphic zones. I am not that familiar with the geology of Ontario, other than to note that there are over 1 billion year old rocks in the Province. There are also zones of metamorphic rocks and granites, which this may be from.
http://ftp.geogratis.gc.ca/pub/nrcan_rncan/raster/atlas_4_ed/eng/environment/land/025_26.jpg
If you are curious about what the other minerals are with the quartz, I suggest taking it to a local geologist. Nice specimen!