Unknown microscopic mite

Hello, I’ve been having a unknown microscopic mite problem for about 3 years now everyone in my house is infected and it’s gotten to the point where now it's an infestation in our home, in our clothes also our car. It feels like a mite that just constantly crawls on you , in your hair on your face around your mouth, in and around your nose, the corners of your eyes , eyebrows, eye lids, in your ears all over your legs and body. They are also on the floor and maybe the walls in my home. Itchy skin and bitting sensation is none stop. I work as a flight attendant so when I’m around other people and walking through the aisle I even see passengers scratch, there head and around there face it’s so embarrassing. They feel very light like a piece of dust, lent or a feather more like a spider. We have done almost everything to get these mites out we had extermination treatments more then 5 times bug bombs I’ve seen a dermatologist serval times changed our floor from carpet to hard wood you name it nothing worked. The only thing that we discovered that works for a few mins would be putting our bed sheets , covers and clothes pieces that we are going to wear in the dyer for 30 mins and also applying tea treen and spraying Kleen green to our body. I also noticed I have no welts and minimum rash on my skin. I’ve been suffering for a while I’ve isolated myself for so long because I don’t want anybody else being miserable from being around me I fell into a deep depression from this. I just can’t find any answers on to what this might be and how to get rid of it. I also know I’m not the only one in the world going through this it would be helpful to talk to others out there with similar problems to find a cure. Thanks for your time.

Duval County Florida

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.