Storm Water Culvert

Asked March 29, 2018, 1:25 PM EDT

We have an issue with standing water in multiple backyards in downtown. Who do we need to contact to get a culvert put in, so this water will run out to the storm drain rather than sitting and creating a health hazard by breeding mosquitoes?

Montgomery County Kentucky

1 Response

Contact the Mt Sterling Street Dept at 498-8744 or City Hall at 498-8725