I am trying to locate two specific pieces of machinery to rent for a day to...

I am trying to locate two specific pieces of machinery to rent for a day to perform spring maintenance at my ballpark located in Logan, Ohio. The first piece is referred to as a verti-cutter to dethatch the grass. The second piece is a deep tine aerator, or verti-drain aerator. These two 3-point machines are not typical rental pieces, so it is proving difficult to find them. I was curious if you had any suggestions on where to rent these two pieces of machinery. Thank you, Matt Mellinger Owner/Operator of Riverside Ballpark

Hocking County Ohio lawn and garden equipment

The one place that I know of that rents various lawn equipment is Bedrock Rentals in Athens, SR 56, west of town. Their number is 740-593-7368. So they are not too far away. If they do not have the equipment, I would ask them if they knew of any other business that may rent that equipment.

Best of luck,

Chris Penrose