Arborist consultation

Asked March 18, 2018, 11:24 AM EDT

Is there an arborist available to evaluate trees on a quarter acre residential property? Thank you. Bob Mikkelsen

Howard County Maryland

1 Response

Sorry, but we do not have an arborist that could come to make a home visit. In order to do that you would need to hire a certified arborist. You want someone to be an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified arborist. The following is their website,