Honey bees

Asked March 18, 2018, 12:56 AM EDT

Where can I take a sample of my bees to have them tested for disease?

Fayette County Kentucky

1 Response

According to the Kentucky Department of Agriculture''s website, the State Apirarist's Office offers free hive inspection for Kentucky Beekeepers. You can find more information on this and how to schedule an appointment at http://www.kyagr.com/statevet/honeybees.html .
Hope this information is helpful!