Oak tree damage

Asked March 17, 2018, 2:23 PM EDT

A very large oak tree in our yard has several holes at the base of one side of the trunk. We would like to have an arborist access the situation. Arborists listed online seem to be tree removal experts. We would want to treat it or have it treated. Can you recommend someone who we can contact to help us save the tree? Carole Colavito

Anne Arundel County Maryland

1 Response

What you are looking for is a certified arborist, certified by the International Society of Arboriculture. The following is their website, http://www.treesaregood.org/findanarborist/arboristsearch

Hopefully, this will help you find someone in your area.