Bed bugs inside material of clothing

I have bedbugs. I had the entire house sprayed 4 times over a 4 week period by Wolmack. I have been using a wet swifter to mop them up. I am seeing fewer of the small juveniles and less detritus. But I have noticed that they are imbedded inside clothing. I literally boiled a white tee shirt, took it out held it up when cool enough and noticed about a dozen back dots emerge. So despite the regular washing in hot water and hot cycle dry, the juveniles can survive. I have been lint rolling my clothes after they were washed but it seems that as soon as I put them on, these very small dots emerge. Any suggestions? i can try to upload an image from my office tomorrow.

Montgomery County Maryland pest control bedbugs pest insect or mites

It would be important to identify what you are seeing to best help you.
Sending a clear digital photograph with a coin or ruler in the picture would help, and can be attached directly to this reply.

You mention black dots. Are they moving? Do they have legs or body parts?
Heat treatments as you are doing should kill them.

Please read through this page from our website:http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/bed-bugs Note the recommendation that the pest control company that you use should specialize in bed bug control.

As requested, please find three images attached.

I have not seen any movement, but I keep cleaning areas and then the next day I see them back. I think they might be juveniles that have hatched since the last spraying, which was exactly a week ago. I cannot tell if they have legs or body parts, they are too small to see the detail. I am still getting bitten.

My email is tmarzotto@towson.edu. Can you please also CC my son at ctjacks5@gmail.com. He is helping me with this process.

We can't tell from your photos what you have there.
You might try using a magnifying glass to take a look and share them with your pest control company.
Bedbug control can be complicated and consists of a whole program, including controlling clutter and often, treatment of those places that you share walls, floors or ceilings with (in apartments, rowhomes, condos, etc. You should check out whether your company specializes in bedbugs, and what kind of guarantee they offer.

Finally, it is not uncommon for people to feel upset and 'itchy' when fighting insect pests like bedbugs. Also, sometimes other things can mimic the feeling of being bitten, like those things listed in this publication: http://extension.umd.edu/sites/extension.umd.edu/files/_images/programs/hgic/Publications/BitingMe.p...
and more from other Extension Universities. Go to this link and press "Pest Control" and begbug publications are at the top of the category: http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/library/publications#control