Water quality

Asked March 12, 2018, 4:08 PM EDT

Do you have or know of a water testing service at the U of D? Or perhaps locally?

New Castle County Delaware

1 Response

Contact Dr. OZBAY Gulni (gozbay@desu.edu) of Delaware State University. She has been doing some work on water quality in her lab and is in a better position to direct you on this regard.