Type of plants to be used on a mound for a septic system

I have a type #4 septic system with a mound drainage field. I would like to plant native plants and grasses on the slopes of the mound and maintain a natural appearance. Over the center/ top of the drain field I would look for grasses that would remain low (6 to 10 inches). Minnesota native plants and grass would be used on the slope of the drain field ( 1 to 4 ft tall). The area receives sun for around seven hours a day. Could you instruct me on some of the limitations required for drain fields? Could you list a number of grasses, native plants, and near native plants that could be use? I do plan to use Autumn Joy Sedum and other perennials for an example of the near native plants..

Washington County Minnesota landscaping around septic areas

I found the fact sheet for you. It suggests plants and describes what to do and not do over a septic system. https://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/yard-garden/landscaping/landscaping-septic-systems/