Honey bee swarms

Asked February 21, 2018, 1:35 PM EST

Does the Garrard County Extension Office have a program where beekeepers can be contacted if someone reports a honey bee swarm? If so, how do I apply for this program?

Garrard County Kentucky beekeeping agriculture garrard county kentucky

1 Response

I do not have a program but I keep names and phone numbers of beekeepers that have told me they will collect swarms. I can add you to that list if you will send me your name and phone number.