Tree trimming

Is there a tree service in Owensboro that you can recommend? My parents live in Owensboro and have several large trees and would like to get a quote on having them removed.

Daviess County Kentucky tree removal daviess county kentucky horticulture

Hi,
I am sorry, but I am not able to recommend a specific tree service. However, when you talk with a tree service owner, make sure you ask if he or she has insurance to cover costs if a tree damages property as it is removed. Also make sure the company's owner carries workmans compensation insurance on his or her employees. If a worker becomes hurt on the job, you would have to pay for all of the medical expenses associated with that accident for that person if the company does not have workmans compensation insurance.
A certified arborist serving this area can be located at Treesaregood.com. Otherwise, check websites and the white pages for tree removal companies.
If you have more questions, you can call me at 270-685-8480.
Annette