Does a bait station used for mice also work for voles?

Does the poisonous bait that attracts mice, also attract voles or not? A colony of voles has continued to expand in my next door neighbor's yard and I now see trails into my newly landscaped yard that was built from the soil up about 5 years ago. Realistically, is there anything I can do to prevent the vole colony from taking over my yard too? Do they move their tunnels every winter or do they come back to the same ones?

Hennepin County Minnesota voles

Yes, I'm sure they're voles because I saw one and there are no dirt mounds near the small round holes & the "trails" with an absence of grass are above ground. The poisonous mouse bait in a bait box was purchased from a licensed pest control co to deter mice while the streets were torn up near my house.

I suggest adding some of the highly attractive bait on the list in the link to the mouse bait. Good luck.