How early to fertilize my lawn?

When is the best time to apply spring fertilizer? Is this answer dependent on temperature?

When is it too early to fertilize?

What is the best spring formula to apply?

U.S. Minor Outlying Islands fertilizers lawns

Thank you for your question. I don't know whether you are growing vegetables, or a lawn, or perennial plants, so there really isn't a 'one size fits all' answer. I'm afraid the best I can do is to refer you to some general sources on gardening in the tropics, and you can decide which are helpful. Here is one on ornamental plants and a second on vegetable gardening. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but with more information from you (including average temperatures and rain now), I am happy to research further. Good luck!

Sorry, I was asking about lawn fertilizer. I live in Beaverton. I believe my grass is rye or fescue.
Thanks

Okay. Your question indicates you’re in U.S. Minor Outlying Islands. I’ll get back to you tomorrow.

Here is a great OSU Extension article on the subject: https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/sites/catalog/files/project/pdf/ec1278.pdf Hope it’s helpful. Good luck!