What do you call this plant?

I have this plant for a while and some visitors told me it is called the Jade plant or Money tree and should not be left indoors. But when I went to Google it, those were not the same as my plant. Please help me.

Outside United States houseplants plant identification

Thanks for contacting us. It would be helpful to know where you are located and where the plant originated if possible. With that information I may be able to help you identify it. Also, a close-up photo of a leaf on the stem would be useful.

The plant commonly known as a money plant is usually Pachira aquatica. That plant is generally grown indoors. While it is not toxic to animals, pets should not be allowed to chew on it (as with any houseplant) since they could become sick. I am not sure if this is the plant you have.

Thank you for your response. This plant is in Thailand. I do not have any idea where it originates from. However the money tree does not look like my plant at all. I have taken a picture of the leaves on the stem as requested. The leaves range from 2.5 to 4 inches in length and 1 to 2.5 inches at the widest point.

Thanks for the additional photo. As near as I can tell, your plant seems to be Zamioculcas zamiifolia, a common houseplant that originated in Africa. I've attached a photo of the blossom which should further confirm the identification. This plant may cause skin irritation and upset if ingested, however it is not considered toxic.

Thank You, Lynne Marie. I appreciate this. I didn't even know that it flowers. Have had this plant for maybe 3 years, and it has grown and "splitted" a lot, but so far no flowers. It does look exactly like the one in your photo as how it comes up from the ground of the pot.