Asante Employee Healthy Eating Events

Hello. I am the Health Promotion Educator at Asante at Three Rivers. This means I take care of Employee Wellness for the hospital staff in Grants Pass. I'm formulating a plan for a healthy eating event in June, namely a healthy "make and take". I envision four events each Monday through the month of June where employees come to a conference room on the hospital campuses in GP, Ashland and Medford, they'll pay a small fee and leave with some healthy meal or snacks prepped for their workweek. My questions for you are: Do you have any staff with education/credentials in nutrition? If you have the above, what interest do you have in being involved in these demos? Are you able to travel to the Three Rivers Campus each Monday in June? Thanks, ~Kitty

Jackson County Oregon nutrition health

Hi Kitty -

I have received your request for assistance setting up some food/ nutrition classes for Asante Employee Wellness groups. I've sent an email to you from the other inquiry you sent to OSU Jackson County office. I look forward to talking with you soon.