Pond Health

Asked January 18, 2018, 3:29 PM EST

What resources are available to obtain information about pond health specific to agricultural irrigation? More specifically looking for information about what tests should be done on the water to determine quality and what implementations can be made to improve water quality.

Josephine County Oregon

1 Response

Hi there,

I would recommend contacting your local Soil and Water Conservation District. Here's the number:
(541) 474-6840