Unlawful eviction

I live in a condo with my landlord his girlfriend full-time and another couple on weekends and holidays. On New Year’s Eve the part-time tenant was not nice calling me names which upset me and I sent four complaining text messages to my landlord who then asked me to move out cleaning I had threatened him and his girlfriend. however after reviewing my text I realized I had not threatened bodily harm or violated my six-month lease agreement and refused to leave then he serve me with a three day notice to leave and a lease termination document. I was in my room with the door locked and his girlfriend let herself in using a key demanding I come out and sign which I refused. She put her face within inches of mine threatening my person then walking into my room saying she would throw all my property out and as she walked out she turned and kicked my right buttocks, bruising it. She was charged with criminal trespass and assault and the district attorney has issued her a court date. they haves filed an eviction order against me at the despite my paying ret

Colorado

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.