Asked January 9, 2018, 11:17 AM EST

I have a major problem with these in my yard. I do not know how to get rid of them. I know there are pesticides that can be used but I don't want to use chemicals if possible. I have tried traps but they do not work. The damage to my yard is getting to be extensive with large tunnels every where

Bullitt County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Bullitt County Extension Office for that information. I have included the contact information below.

Lorilee R George
Extension Agent
Bullitt Cooperative Extension Office
384 Halls Lane
(502) 543-2257