Raising chickens for eggs and meat

I am interested in learning more about raising chickens for eggs and meat - in order to sell. We have a farm in northeastern Pendleton County. Do you have any programs or courses - I work full time.

Pendleton County Kentucky raising chickens agriculture pendleton county kentucky

Thank you for reaching out. We currently do not have any poultry classes scheduled, but I would be more than happy to set up a time to meet or chat via phone call to answer your questions and get you started. We have a wide variety of publications that can also assist. Please call my office or email me to set up a time. Lindie.huffman@uky.edu Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Lindie:
i attended your classes on Homesteading in the fall of 2016. I have started chickens, and feel this might be something I want to expand for a small business. You visited our farm years ago, and we now are seriously talking about figuring out our plan. We both work full time, and want to get serious about what to do next. Can we get you out to discuss this? We are in northwestern Pendleton County. I am be reached at513-476-3733. Colleen McCafferty