Farm lease

Asked January 4, 2018, 5:21 PM EST

Does the extension service have a model farm lease?

Clackamas County Oregon small farm issues agriculture

1 Response

Thanks for your question,

The North Central Farm Management Extension Committee has put together a series of Ag Lease forms that can be found here: