Record keeping

Asked December 20, 2017, 8:39 PM EST

What is a good record keeping software for cattle, hay, and pasture management?

Grant County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. The Grant County Extension Office is closed until January 2. Please contact the Extension Staff then. I have included the contact information below.

Chris Ammerman
Extension Agent
Grant Cooperative Extension Office
105 Baton Rouge Road
(859) 824-3355