Drainage plan needed for a rain and mud soaked barn yard

Asked December 4, 2017, 12:26 PM EST

How do I arrive at a plan to keep the rainwater, mud and sludge out of the area where the animals enter their stalls? Who can I contact for help? Which type of professional would be best at forming a workable plan? This is not the best time of year to pursue this topic, but I just don't have the proper starting point. Your suggestions would be most appreciated.

Washington County Oregon

1 Response

The Tualatin Soil and Water Conservation District will be able to help you out.
Here is a link to their webpage with resources on Mud and Manure Management.
Their office number is 503-334-2288.

Thanks for your question.