Brown leaves on Peace lily

I have 2 Peace lilies one large and the other not so large. Lately I have noticed that leaves are getting brown and dry it a crisp as they are developing. Some leaves open damaged

Montgomery County Maryland disease issues abiotic issues houseplant peace lily leaf scorch peach lily leaf browning

Browning leaf edges is a common problem with peace lilies. It can be caused by fertilizer salts or the salts in household water that passes through a water softener. Or by over- or under- watering which has damaged roots, leading to root rot.
Or by a root rot brought on by overcrowded plants.

Slide the rootball (roots and potting soil) out of the pot and take a look at the roots. If they are black, slimy, mushy and/or smell bad, that indicates root rot. You can try removing rotted roots and repot in fresh soil and one size bigger pots--of simply buy new plants.