Asked November 18, 2017, 10:10 AM EST

Please bear with me. I am trying to get some help with erosion on my property. It is only about 4.2 acres in Clover. The terrain is hilly and I have small to medium craters running down hill to my home, past it and through the back yard. If I am in the wrong dept. please advise. Also, wanted to know if you still offer on site evaluation. I will see if I can get some aerial shots to send. Thank You...Ellen

York County South Carolina

1 Response

Straw mats are used in many situations to control erosion. They can be purchased at many locations and online. Your local county extension can also provide guidance as to what kind of seeding/plants can be used in your area.