Is it Mold making us sick?
My question is; Is it Mold in my house that is making me and my family sick? I have an autoimmune disease and I’ve been really sick for almost a year getting worse instead of better. My doctors have either labeled me insane or have told me they just don’t know. My children have gotten terrible allergies within the past year that no allergy medicine can fix. My oldest has a terrible rash/itching skin. We have all had many colds, virus, you name it. I spent 3 weeks in the hospital in September. I wanted to throw in the towel on it all but the thought finally hit me. Maybe it’s not us maybe it’s our house! This all seemed to happen and/or get worse after moving in last July. I will post pictures. I’m just not sure what my pictures are showing. Mold? Mildew? Wood Rot? Something else? I’m frustrated and I am desperate for some help.
Pender County North Carolina household mold
275 E. Main St., HS1C-D
Frankfort, Kentucky 40621
Phone: (502) 330-7676